First the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. My maiden name is Quirk...seriously.
2. When I was little, my food would have to be totally separate on my plate. For example, if I had chicken, potatoes and peas for dinner, the peas could not touch the potatoes, the potatoes could not touch the chicken, etc. I've since grown out of that.
3. Speaking of food, I always eat my salad last, except in restaurants where that's a little bit difficult. It's not a compulsion or anything, I just prefer to eat salad last. (This only applies to green salad)
4. For a long time I was afraid to swim by myself, even in a pool. I thought that as soon as I was alone in the water a shark would appear out of nowhere, like a door was opened and a shark swam out. I've outgrown this for the most part but still have to remind myself that it would be impossible for a shark to suddenly appear in a pool.
5. Anything having to do with the Achilles tendon freaks me out. It would give me chills if someone were to touch my Achilles... and the thought of some one's Achilles getting cut? Ugh..shudder.
6. I refuse to touch raw chicken. I will do anything possible not to touch it. Good thing my husband cooks.
Krisabella at Full of Snark
Fluffy Windover at Fluffy Windover's Diary
Jodi at Jodifur
Marianne at My Left Nerve
Amy at Snarky Mommy
MEP at Not to Brag