I'm feeling lazy today so I'm going with (lazy) bullet points.
- On my way to work this morning, I saw a really cute little puppy...and then I saw some kid (probably it's owner) pick it up by it's back (near it's hind quarters) with one hand. This has been making me sad all day. There were two police officers nearby and I saw one of them say something to the kid so I'm hoping they told him that's not how you pick up dogs.
- The first time I went into the bathroom at work this morning, there was one ladies shoe on top of the tampon dispenser. There was only one other woman in the bathroom and she had both of her shoes on. When I went back to the bathroom a while later the shoe was gone.
- Speaking of the woman in the bathroom with both shoes on, while I was washing my hands she was looking at herself in the big full length mirror, fixing her hair or whatever. As I started to leave the bathroom, I saw she moved and was now looking at herself in the other mirror right across from the big mirror. Why did she have to use 2 different mirrors? I don't think one mirror is any different from the other.
- I think my legs change shape from day to day. Some days I have "normal" legs, as my husband says, and other days my legs look more bloated. Today is not a "normal" leg day.
- Even though my job is basically to assist someone, I don't like when I am referred to as an "assistant". The word "assistant" is not actually part of my job title but it is the word that most accurately describes what I do. I still don't like it. Maybe I'm just looking for any little thing to complain about when it comes to my job since I am anxious for my maternity leave to begin.
- Another thing that makes me anxious for maternity leave to begin, other than meeting this baby of mine? Since practically everyone I work with 23, single and fresh out of college, every Friday (and sometimes Wednesdays and Thursdays) the conversations I overhear go something like this:
"What are you doing tonight/this weekend?" "Drinking my face off at some douchey bar"
And every Monday the conversation goes something like this:
"What did you do this weekend?" "Got so wasted".
Ugh. I'm over it. If I snap tell them all to grow up, can I blame it on my hormones?
Happy Friday everyone! Have a great weekend.