Friday, July 18, 2008

I Work in a Frat House

Not literally, but I would guess 99% of the guys I work with were in frats. And I work with about 90% guys (who are all in their early to mid twenties).

Right now, the guys on my team are challenging each other to see who can eat 3 italian beef sandwiches. If I hear "three beefs" one more time, I might scream. I do not care how many beefs you've eaten. There is a small crowd gathered around one guy's desk as I assume he is taking down his third beef. If anyone is curious who organized this beef eating contest, it's the same guy I have already posted about. Yes, the one who calls himself "Daddy".

We are also in the midst of a sales contest that revolves around donuts.

Serenity now.

3 comments:

CaraBee said...

I was a witness to a similar competition that had a VERY unpleasant ending. Needless to say, I steer clear of these sorts of shenanigans now.

Btw - I tagged you!

Kristi said...

I laughed out loud at "serenity now".

Fluffy Windover said...

Hi Bailey! I'm feeling pretty good, thanks for asking. Though the constant heartburn and indigestion is really hampering my ability to eat like a pig the way I want to... hope you're feeling good too. Sorry about the foot injury! On top of already sore feet. Drag.