Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a fantastic first Mother's Day. The celebrating lasted for days, which is exactly how I like all special occasions to go.

Saturday morning I got out for a pedicure sans baby. An hour of relaxing by myself with Pretty in Plaid was so lovely, I'm going to try to make that a monthly occurance. When I got home, my husband was cleaning the house! I took Ava into our bedroom while he mopped the floors and she fell alseep...on our bed. That has never happened before but why fight it? I took a nap too.
Naptime

On Sunday we went to Ava's first White Sox game. We took my mom and her boyfriend with us and had a great time. You will just have to trust me on this one because while I thought I had successfully transferred the pics to the computer, I was wrong. I deleted them off of the camera before checking the computer so those pictures are lost and gone forever. So sad.

Monday night, I celebrated Mother's Day with the other new moms in my life. We had a great sushi dinner.

With such a great Mother's Day, I'm going to have to figure out what to do for Fredo for Father's Day. I think I'm going to get him a Flip video camera. I got him a card at Target the other day but come to think of it, I have no idea what I did with it.

1 comment:

mep said...

Sounds like a great series of Mother's Days . . . I bought a Flip camera a few weeks ago, and I am very happy with it!