- We got the apartment. The movers are coming 7/23 and will be delivering furniture 7/27. We're going to MN (Minnetonka, to be exact) 7/25 to paint and sleep on air mattresses for 2 nights. And to see the White Sox-Twins (except I guess it would be the Twins-White Sox) game from a suite on 7/27.
- I should be packing. I have boxes but have not packed anything. I should probably get on that.
- I bought new shoes this week. I was (silently) freaking out that Fredo would yell at me for buying new shoes. I was planning on telling him I bought them for the box. You know, because we need boxes. He never said anything about them....and neither did I.
- I have a friend's bachelorette party to go to this weekend. There's the lingerie shower part, dinner (at 9 PM!) and then a club. This is also the week that Ava decided to begin waking up at 1 or 2 am and then crying anytime you try to put her down. So Saturday night should be fun.
- Lingerie is expensive! I was considering getting my friend some cotton Hanes undies from Target and telling her that the sexy stuff was for day 1 of her marriage and the cotton unsexy stuff was for the rest. Fredo did not find that as funny as I did.
- Ava is 9 months old today!
- I find it incredibly hard to find a belt. I never wear belts but I think a camel color thin leather belt would look good with my dress for Saturday night. So of course, I can't find a belt anywhere!
Alright, so, random enough for ya?!
Have a great weekend!