Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tweet Wolverine

I don't know if any of you have been following the story of the Spohr family, but Heather and Mike Spohr recently lost their 17 month old daughter, Maddie, who was born prematurely.

I have been reading Heather and Mike's blogs since last summer, when I was pregnant, and through reading their stories about Maddie, I began to feel like I knew them. Their loss of Maddie earlier this month had me in tears and had me hugging my daughter a little tighter that day.

Recently, Hugh Jackman has committed to donating $100,000 to charity. The catch? He needs to be convinced via Twitter. The Spohr's have started a twitter campaign to get Wolverine to donate the $100,000 to the March of Dimes. All you have to do is send Hugh Jackman a tweet.

Check out March for Maddie for the details. Go to twitter and sign up (it's free!) and send the tweet via your twitter feed.

Please tweet for Maddie!

No comments: