Friday, November 7, 2008

Naps? We Don't Need No Stinkin' Naps

We are getting a new roof. It is very, very noisy. Consequently, nap time is suffering for Ava and for myself.

I'm going out to dinner tonight with my girlfriends which will require me to stay up until at least 9 pm. Of course today was my 6 week lady parts check up at 9 am so I was up at 6 to make sure I would be on time. I had planned on napping today while Ava took a nap but with all the noise, I just don't think that's going to happen. If she does fall asleep anytime soon, I don't think I'll be able to sleep.

I hope my friends don't mind when I yawn my way through dinner.

I really shouldn't complain since we are getting a new roof and maybe, just maybe, the ceiling will stop leaking when it rains, which it's supposed to do tonight. And then maybe snow tomorrow. Yeah, getting the roof replaced before the snow comes is probably a good idea.

1 comment:

CaraBee said...

Go out to dinner! Even if you yawn, it will be so great to get out sans bebe. Your friends will completely understand.