Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just a Quick Hi

We've made it to Minnesota. We actually drove up Saturday but just got our Internet (and TV) hooked up today.

So far, we've gone to Target once, Home Depot thrice, ditto the swings. We've painted 5 rooms, with 3 to go.

Tonight we'll probably take a trip to the Container Store followed by dinner at Five Guys.

Our furniture is getting delivered tomorrow, so the unpacking will commence soon.

A more detailed post will follow but I wanted to let you know I made it.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

YAY! I'm glad you're safe!

CaraBee said...

I'm impressed you've gotten so much painting done already! Glad you made it safely!

Bailey said...

When you don't have furniture, cable or internet, what else are you going to do but paint? :)

jodifur said...

yeah for you.

Hope all goes well, I'm packing for my own move.