Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy, Busy

I've been on hiatus. And I'm back...sort of.

There is just so much to do that I haven't found the time or energy to blog. We've been packing like crazy (the movers come Thursday, yikes!) and went on vacation for a week. Sometime during all of this craziness Ava decided that, like, the funnest thing EVER is just to screech at the top of her lungs for no reason. Guess who is driving the car with the car seat in it for 6 hours to Minnesota on Saturday starting at 5 am. So yeah, totally looking forward to that.

Here's my run down for the next few days. Packing, visiting my grandma, visiting with friends and having one last playdate (well two more actually, the last one is on Friday and includes mimosas and bloodies...love my friends). We'll be staying with my mom on Thursday and Friday and trying to meet up with some friends we missed last weekend. And we're getting up at 4 am to drive to Minnesota on Saturday.

Which means, no Blogher festivities for me. I'm not going to the actual conference but was planning on trying to make it to the parties (that is so like me) but no dice. Maybe next year.

No comments: