Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by Cara at Land of Bean for a bag-related meme.
The rules are:

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.

2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.

3) Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your diaper bag/non-diaper bag.

Good timing! I went out to dinner with a couple of friends last night so the last bag I used was this one:

I got this bag in September 2007. It was $500-ish. I don't remember the actual price though. There's no real story associated with this bag other than I needed a black purse and love Botkier. I've had this bag for a year and a half and still love it. In fact, it's the only black bag I own.

Good thing I saw that Cara tagged me when I did. Otherwise I would have had to post the diaper bag. Oh what the hell?! I'll show it to you anyway.

I now tag... anyone who wants to show off their bag!




2 comments:

CaraBee said...

They're both super cute! I like your diaper bag, but the purse is definitely sassier!

Bailey said...

Thanks! Part of the excitement of going out to dinner the other night was so that I could use a normal purse!